About Brinvale Bird Foods
The Beginnings of Brinvale
Company Vision, Mission and Values
Our vision is to get the nation feeding wild birds.
Our mission is to achieve this by providing top quality products at affordable prices with first class service.
Whenever we are doing anything within our business we always stick to the following values:
· A "can do” positive attitude and drive to get the job done.
· Work with others as a team to accomplish results and be successful.
· Make customers and employees feel valued and appreciated.
· Provide a reliable and dependable service and products.
· To be recognised for our excellent customer service and satisfaction.
· Help employees to be their best by providing coaching and feedback.Of course none of this would mean a thing if it wasn't for our customers, that's why we would like to take this opportunity to thank all of our regular customers for their continued support, and to thank those of you who take the time to email us to congratulate us on the service we provide.
Wildlife Friendly FarmingWe have always taken a keen interest in the wildlife on our farm, ensuring hedges and hedgerows are managed to provide a natural habitat for birds and other wildlife, also ensuring the hedges here around the farmyard are left higher to protect the resident barn owl from the passing traffic.
What We Offer
Wherever possible, we use seeds grown on our own farm or source them locally.
We stock an amazing range of wild bird foods, from seed mixes and insect products to peanuts, fat & suet products, and foods for caged birds and pigeons.
We also stock a range of bird feeders to help you feed our products to your wild garden friends, and we offer FREE delivery for all mainland UK orders weighing over 10kg.Thanks for visiting this page, and thank you for shopping with us!